Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1000 likers!!!

Oh my goodness I really have no words to express how excited I am to have made it to 1000 likers on the Facebook page.

MWL started as a creative outlet for me after my son was born - go forward nearly 3 years and here we are bigger and brighter than I could ever have imagined.

To coincide with MWL's 3rd Facebook Birthday on the 9th of October - I will be having a bit of a giveaway here on the blog.

Entry is via comment - 1 comment per person up until 7.30 SA time on the 9th.  I would love you to create a poem for our birthday.  It doesn't have to be long (or even rhyme) but it does have to make me smile! 

If I choose your comment you can have a FREE (yup you read it correctly) item from anything I have made over the last 3 years (excluding Waldorf dolls)

Some of those things have been

  • Woobies (now known as comfort blankies)
  • Mumma relax packs
  • Dresses
  • Applique T-shirts
  • Softies
  • Pram blankets
  • Modern Cloth Nappies
  • Taggy blankies
 Let your mind race and good luck.

xx

T

1 comment:

  1. You can get some great stuff from made with luff
    from blankets, nappies and dresses
    they are made with love and lots of care
    and hold up to all the kids messes
    well its time to celebrate these things
    as its birthday time you see
    so lets say thanks to Made with Luff
    for all the pretty things made for you and me

    ReplyDelete