Monday, December 28, 2009

Mexican oil cloth, minkee, velour and cotton OH MY!!!!

Tis the season to be creative!!!!

Well now that Christmas is finished for another year (allbeit a little late in our house due to an unforeseen hospital visit by my mum!)  it is time for this little mummy to sit down and have some one on one time with the machines!!!!

I have limited materials and with stores being closed I am going to make the most of what I can get from the local spotlight and what I have here.

On the sewing table for the next few days is an order of sposie nappy covers, some toddler sized change mats, some super cute pillowcase dresses, maybe a top or two and labels!!  Yup I have designed them and have the paper to print them out on!!!  Im so excited!!!

Well I must skoot, and start cutting pinning and sewing.  I will post photos when im done!!!

Looking forward to updating you all in 2010!!!

love and fluffy cuddles

Trace

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment