Saturday, April 16, 2011

Butterflies ruffles and pink OH MY!!!!

Here is the place to be if you want to have a chance to put this beautiful nappy on your princesses bottom.

Its pretty easy.  Comment on this blog post, make sure I can either contact you on facebook or put your email address in the comment so if you win I can contact you.

Here is the nitty gritty.  This will be left open until 8pm Sunday Night (SA time)  Your number is the one allocated to your comment.  Then I will random.org the numbers on Sunday night.  You can only enter once.  The price is $49.  This includeds express postage to you.  It is more than my normal price of $30 for a nappy, but this has a lot of work put into it and is cheaper than I would normally charge for so much detail and applique.  Payment is via direct deposit.  If you win the nappy I will put payment details in the email.

Okay thats it.  Good luck ladies!!!!

xxx

T

11 comments:

  1. yes please :)
    nvandelden1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. alychia waters
    yes please
    alychia1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it sounds delicious.
    Melissa J Smith (I am pretty sure you can find me with my google account)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so entering for a gift for my friends daughter! She will just scream if I won.
    Tandy
    tandyl@y7mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please.
    Maarja.valdmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frances Mckenna
    kussen@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to be in the draw :)
    Its gorgeous! What size is it though?

    Oh and you know me, i'm on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be in the running for such an amazing mcn :) I have only recently fallen in love with them for my daughter and I would be so honored to have her wear your design <3 I am on facebook and my email is proudmummy@ymail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pick me pick me...
    But only cos i luv you
    :)

    ReplyDelete