Saturday, July 23, 2011

Website Competition

Hello lovely followers, I have finally got the website up just in time to have a little comp and fill you in on a few things.

First thing - We will be a Sponsor of the Day in the Nappy Hunt this year!  More info on it is here

Second - The website.  Its still getting tweaked but go have a look - www.madewithluff.com.au

Third - The competition.  Well I decide that every 3 months I will put a picture on my homepage of one of the nappies someone has purchased from me, so all you need to do it post a picture to the facebook wall and I will choose the winner at random.  The first one will be chosen at the end of this month so hurry up and get you fan photos in!


There is more exciting news to come, but you will need to wait a little longer for that

xxx

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment