Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My oh my its been a while!

Whoops, my poor little blog has been neglected!


What an exciting year its been so far for Made with Luff.  We have started having a stall at local SA markets and are a part of a special collaboration.  Whimsical Butterfly is the joining of some great friends and I am so proud to be a part of something with 4 other wonderful women.


There have been some changes in my personal life which has meant that MWL is taking a small step back.  We are by no means disappearing, however I will be running things a bit differently.  For a little while I will not be making in-stocks or having stockings (apart from the WB stockings), and there will be no more co-ops - you will need to be in my customs group to get your nappies.  I will be opening up this group in a few days, so you will need to sign up to our newsletter so you know where it is and how to join.  You can sign up via this link http://eepurl.com/gBPJP


I have noticed we are creeping closer and closer to 1000 likers.  That is amazing.  Currently we are on 888 - if we can make it to 900 by Monday (8th May) I will have a giveaway.  


There is still a fair few PUL Everydays on the website under the Market Stock tab.  Great little stash fillers for a really low price.




Stay wonderful


Tracy
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment