Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh what a party it will be!!!

August is just around the corner, and with that comes a special celebration.  Gossamer Dreams is having a birthday, and the girls have invited a group of WAHM's to help with the celebrations.  I have made 2 nappies, one is very very girly, the other - more unisex. There are so many beautiful items being created - you are sure going to be spoilt for choice.  So make sure you stay up to date with the list of guests (every day they will be 'outed' on the GD facebook page and make sure on the 15th of August  you head on over to the GD website to see the full listings.






This is one of my nappies......... any guesses what it might be!!








August also brings around the 2 collaboration stockings that I am a part of.  On the 10th there is The Handcrafted Boutique and then on the 31st we have the Whimsical Butterfly stocking.

I also have a new range of softies available on my Facebook page.  These will be an ongoing range.  I am hoping to get back into making a few of the items I first started out with.

Well I think thats all for now! 

T
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment