Monday, May 30, 2011

Its co-op time!!

Today marks a new chapter in the MWL story.  I begin my very first co-op.  Its only a little one, but I am really excited.  Because of this, I wont be starting any new customs (just finshing the ones that have been finalised and paid for) or making anything for auctions or fundraisers - just until I am done.

Unfortunatley today two of the four troublemakers are sick with the first cold/flu of the winter season so I am not sure exactly how much work I will get done :)

I am also getting the website back up and running.  As much as I love the interactive values of Facebook, its not where I want the main focus of MWL to be.  I will be trying to blog more and keep you all updated here as well as on FB.  Keep your eyes open in July as well..... word around the place is that there might just be a stocking lurking around!!


Well thats it from me, stay wonderful.

xxxxx

T

No comments:

Post a Comment