Saturday, July 9, 2011

New things and re-launches!!

I will now be doing OSFM nappies!!!

I have been testing this pattern for quite a while now with the final round of testing done I am happy to announce that they will be available from now!  They are pocket nappies side snap nappies with snaps down the front.  Down the track I will play around with the design so I can offer snap downs or no snaps depending on preferences.  The boosting choices with these nappies will be either a tri/quad fold booster or 2 long boosters, both will give the same amount of absorbancy, but the 2 long booster option is better suited to the smaller setting as its less bulky.

I will also be re-launching the website this month with a stocking!  Yup thats right, I am working around my current customs to bring you an OSFM extravaganza!  There will be an assortment of nappies from plain minky to embroidered, there may even be a ruffle or 3.

Keep your eyes on the Facebook page and also here on the blog for updates.


Cheers

T
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment